Opening hours of Pallant House Gallery
Sunday/Bank Holidays: 11am-5pm
Please note: Outside In staff are not present throughout all these opening hours and some members of staff are part-time.
- Adult £10 / £11 with Gift Aid
- Children (6-16 years) Free
- Students Free
- Art Fund members £5 / £6 with Gift Aid
- Friends, Unwaged, Carer, Museum Association Free
- Group Bookings (10 people or more) Visit Pallant House Gallery website for more info
- Schools/College Group (free for all accompanying staff) Contact Pallant House Gallery for more info
- Thursday Evenings (General Admission) 5-8pm Free
- Thursday Evenings (main temporary exhibitions) 5-8pm £5 / £6 with Gift Aid
Entrance is free to Art Fund members when no temporary exhibitions are on show
Getting to Pallant House Gallery
Please see the below map of how to get to Pallant House Gallery if you are in Chichester, whether coming by car, train or foot. Otherwise there is further information below:
Chichester Railway Station is a few minutes walk from Pallant House Gallery. There are many direct links from London Victoria, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, and Gatwick Airport. Trains to London Waterloo connect at nearby Havant.
Chichester is easily accessible by road. The M27 and A27 run along the coast, linking Hampshire, Sussex and Kent. The M3 and A3, A29, A259 and A24 connect Portsmouth, Southampton, Mid-Sussex and London.
There are ten car parks in and around central Chichester. Please review a map of Chichester to see all of these.
There is a dropping off bay directly outside the Gallery and some parking available for cars with disability badges in North Street.