Outside In's Friends and Patron Scheme
Support Outside In's vital work by becoming a Friend or Patron
We need your support
Winner of the Charity Awards in 2013 and currently supporting over 2600 artists, Outside In is a charity with an important mission. Our role is to make for a more inclusive art world, providing artists who experience barriers due to health, disability, social circumstance or isolation with the opportunities, support and confidence they need to enter the art world.
Your support is vital to helping us achieve this goal. By becoming a Patron or Friend, you will provide essential resources to allow Outside In to continue its pioneering charitable work. You will also be able to enjoy a closer relationship with the charity and be rewarded with a number of exclusive benefits as a token of our appreciation.
Your donation will help fund these essential activities:
- Finding and supporting artists across the UK that require our support through our programme of Artist Support Days.
- Regular exhibitions and our online gallery and shop, which provide our artists with validation and opportunities to exhibit and sell work
- Tailored support for artists to help address and remove barriers in sharing their work with the wider art world
- Training programmes enabling artists to develop skills, knowledge and confidence in a gallery setting, opening up many opportunities such as volunteering, paid work and further education
Benefits of supporting Outside In
Friends - £60 per year
Friends receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive Outside In badge
- Free ticket each year to either Outside In’s Biennial Open Art Exhibition or an alternative event
- Biannual supporters’ newsletter updating you on the Charity and what your donation is helping fund
Patrons - £1500 per year
In addition to Friends’ benefits, Patrons receive the following:
- Print by an Outside In artist
- Invitation to an exclusive Outside In event *
- Tour of an artist’s studio*
- Acknowledgment on the Outside In website
*From a selection of two per year located around the UK (including one in London)
Becoming a Friend or Patron
To become a Friend or a Patron, please download and complete our application form below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Outside In, 9 North Pallant, Chichester, PO19 1TJ.
To make your payment online visit our CAF Donate website here. If you make your payment online, please also fill in an application form for our records.
If you have any problems completing the form, would rather do it over the phone, or have any general queries, please email email@example.com or ring 01243 770828. Note that if you are completing the form digitally on Word, please indicate a selected box by replacing it with an 'X'.
Without the generous support of organisations, funding bodies and individuals like you, Outside In would not be able to do the work it does. Thank you!
See here for a list of our current Patrons.