Outside In can offer you support to get your artwork online.
If you feel you face a barrier to the art world due to health, disability, social circumstance or isolation, Outside In can provide assistance to create an online gallery on our website.
How can Outside In help?
If we are running an artist support day near you, you can book a one-to-one 1 hour slot with a member of the Outside In team.
During the session we can:
- Take high-quality images of your art work
- Guidance on how to write an artist statement
- Go through the step-by-step sign up process
- Answer any questions you may have about the art world
- Support submitting work for exhibitions or any applications for Outside In opportunities
What happens after I’ve created my online gallery?
- You will receive a direct website link to your online gallery so you can share with friends, family and people who want to see your art work
- You will be a part of a community of artists, together making the art world a fairer place
- You will be able to get involved with many opportunities such as, submitting your work for exhibitions, training, residencies and commissions and development opportunities.
- We offer ongoing support and advice regarding your artistic practice. We can help where we can or signpost you to other organisations.
‘I just wanted to say a big thank you for the time that you spent with me yesterday. I have to admit that I was a little nervous and apprehensive about the meeting and almost cancelled on Monday. I am so glad that I didn’t – you put me at ease straight away and my fears went to the back of my mind. I am really pleased with how my artworks look on the Outside In website and I am excited about adding more images soon.’Outside In artist