Are you passionate about Outside In and the work it does?
Do you want to influence and inspire others using your experience as an artist?
Do you want to be a part of a growing community of artists challenging the art world to make it a fairer place?
If you are interested, read on to find out more how you can become an Outside In ambassador…
Why should you become an Outside In artist ambassador?
Outside In believes that the
artist’s voice is the most powerful testimony to the success and impact of its
work. Any Outside In artist can apply to become an ambassador.
Outside In ambassadors are key advocates for the charity, their lived experience and understanding of the charity makes them powerful spokespeople. Ambassadors can help spread the word about Outside In, engaging people with the work and aims of the charity.
What will you be doing?
You will use your passion, enthusiasm and stories to help spread the word about Outside In. This will help to engage people with the work and aims of our charity, bringing more artists together and demonstrating the impact of the work Outside In do.
Ambassadors will receive updates on the ambassador activities and how they can get involved to support what we do. This includes:
- Promoting Outside In by inspiring other artists and people
- Telling others about your Outside In journey through presentations and conversations
- Looking for opportunities for Outside In to connect with artists and organisations
- Attending private views and speaking with visitors
- Attending or speaking at conferences
- Helping at Artist Support Days
- Speaking at Induction Days
- Distributing Outside In literature
What training and support will you be given?
- You will attend a one day training on how to become an Outside In ambassador
- Peer-support from fellow ambassadors in your area
- Support from the Outside In team
What do you get in return?
- Ambassador pack
- Outside In merchandise including a tote bag and pen
- Invites to Outside In private views and events
- Ongoing support and advice from the Outside In team and dedicated Ambassador Assistant support
- Skills development
- New experiences
- Other training such as public speaking
- Travel expenses (agreed in advanced)
- Annual review
- Support developing your personal ambassador plan
- Annual ambassador Get-together
- Meeting new people
- Developing understanding of galleries and exhibitions
- Dedicated tours of Outside In exhibitions
What do you need?
Any Outside In artist can become an ambassador. We can devise an ambassador plan to meet your own skills and any which you would like to develop.
As an ambassador you will be representing Outside In and you will need to abide by our Ambassador Code of Conduct and any relevant policies.
How to get involved?
To become an ambassador please get in contact with Outside In to express your interest. Once you have done this, the team can let you know when the next training session is. Please call us on 01273 381311 or email email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.