Would you like to present and share your art practice with others?
As an Outside In artist, Share Art provides a space for you to give a presentation about your art work to an audience of like-minded people.
Share Art is designed to be accessible to a range of artists and to support you through the process.
8 – 10 artists give presentations about their artwork with a break in the middle and networking time afterwards.
What do I need to do?
- Select 10 images of your art work, this can be work from a long time ago, a body of work or project or something you are working on at the moment.
- Your presentation can be anything from a few minutes or a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Not ready to speak yet? You don’t have to. You can just show your work if you want to, or ask someone else to speak on your behalf.
- Let us know if you have a preference on when you’d like to speak; first, middle or end.
What will I gain?
After taking part in Share Art, many Outside In artists have told us how beneficial the experience has been for many reasons:
- Experience in curating works for the presentation
- Developing skills in talking about my work
- Increase in confidence
- Meeting new artists
Outside In can support you in preparing for your presentation whether that is help selecting works or deciding on what to say. We can tailor the support to your needs.