Outside In are pleased to announce a new series of Surgery Days across south west England to co-incide an exhibition launch titled 'Alternative Visions'.
Are you an artist who would like to create an online gallery with Outside In, or do you know someone who would, but who does not have the skills or facilities to do it themselves? Or are you a group facilitator who would like to help the artists you support to have an online presence? Then book in to one of our Surgery Day dates local to you and we can help you to create an online presence for yourself.
Outside In provides a platform for artists who define themselves as facing barriers to the art world due to health, disability, social circumstance or isolation. If you feel that you, or someone you know, meets this criteria then we can help you to create an online gallery, showcasing your artwork. At the Surgery Day we can support you to photograph and upload your artwork, help you to write your artist statement, sign you up for your online gallery and submit up to two pieces of your work, via the website, for selection to the ‘Alternative Visions’ exhibition if this was of interest.
More dates will be added over the coming weeks but the dates so far are:
– Wednesday 15 June, Holburne Museum in Bath – 10:30am – 5pm
– Thursday 16 June, Holburne Museum in Bath – 10:30am – 5pm
– Thursday 14 July, The Wilson in Cheltenham, 9:30am – 5pm
– Wednesday 20 July, M Shed in Bristol, 10am – 4:30pm
– Wednesday 17 August, Exeter Phoenix – 1pm – 4pm
– Wednesday 14 September, Falmouth Art Gallery – 10am – 4:30pm
– Friday 16 September, Phoenix Brighton – 10am – 4.30pm
– Thursday 22 September, The Spire in Poole – 10am – 4:30pm
To book your 1 hour one-to-one session please contact Hannah Whitlock Call: 01243 770 845 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited. Please bring support with you if required and please tell us of any access requirements
Image: Stacey Fish – Bird, Elephant, Man