– Numbers definitely do not tell the whole story about Outside In, but it is hard not to be impressed by the figures generated by the project.
- 1000 marginalised artists involved
- 500 marginalised artists submitted work to the competition
- 830 works were entered
- 150 work were displayed at Pallant House Gallery
- 26 partner organisations
- 6 award winners were selected offering solo shows and residencies
- A touring show will be going to Hastings Museum and Art Gallery and the Salisbury Art Centre
We are now looking to the future and how we move forward and build on the achievements and the lessons we have learnt.