Would you – or someone you know – like support to submit work for Outside In’s 2019 national open art exhibition ‘Environments’? Or need assistance to create an online gallery with Outside In?
The following events are planned which can help. Artist Support Days offer one-to-one support for new or existing artists with everything from entering exhibition opportunities to creating your free Outside In online gallery, photographing work and writing your artist statement.
- Thursday 20 June – North Bridlington Library, Martongate, Bridlington, YO16 6YD, 10 to 3pm,
- Thursday 4 July – Blackpool, The Empowerment Base, 333 Bispham Road, Blackpool, FY2 0HH, 10 to 4.30pm
- Friday 5 July – Space2Create, Studio 31 (Unit 31), The Factory, Castle Mills, Aynam Road, Kendal, LA9 7DE, 10 to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 16 July – Darlington Library, Crown Street, Darlington DL1 1ND, 10 to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 17 July – Newcastle Arts Centre, 67 Westgate Road, NE1 1SG, 10 to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 31 July – Artlink Hull, 87 Princes Ave, Hull HU5 3QP, 10 to 4:30pm
- Monday 5 August – Arts Network, 8 – 12 Eltham Rd, Lee, London SE12 8TF, 10 to 4.30pm
- Thursday 8 August – ArtWorks Rotherham, Brook Hill, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham, S61 2QF, 10 to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 13 August – Turner Contemporary, Rendezvous, Margate CT9 1HG, 10 to
- Friday 16 August – Fabrica, 40 Duke Street, Brighton, BN1 1AG, 10 to
If you want to come along, book a one-hour session by contacting our Artist Development Coordinator: email@example.com or 01273 381 311.
Places are limited. Please bring support with you if required and please tell us of any access requirements