In light of the current lockdown, we have invited a number of our Step Up: Leading Workshops artists to deliver some creativity straight to your home! We will be hosting a series of online creative workshops in April that you can join in with – and to make it easier, all the materials you need will be things you can easily find at home.
Workshops will be running at the following times:
- Thursday 16 April, 3pm: African and Asian mask inspired collage workshop with Jackie Bennett
- Tuesday 21 April, 3pm: Abstract collage using everyday objects with Stuart Milburn
- Thursday 23 April, 12.30pm: Connections to the earth and environment with Samantha Sugars
- Tuesday 28 April, 12.30pm: Expressive art with Eva Marschan-Hayes
- Thursday 30 April, 3pm: Earth Relax Creative Journals with Jacqui Xavier-Rhoades
- Tuesday 5 May, 3pm: Doodling with Brian Gibson
- Thursday 7 May, 3pm: Portrait Drawing for the Terrified with Kate Simms
If you are interested in attending any of the above workshops, please email email@example.com outlining which one(s) you are interested in. We will email you joining instructions and a materials list nearer the time.
Looking forward to getting creative with you!